Friday November 22

Today I am so thankful for all of the time I got to spend with my Grandpa Bill.  I know I have said in previous posts what a special man he was.  But he was always there for me.  He gave me a place to live when I thought my world was pretty up side down.  His house, was my home.  Every time I left his house to head back to college he would always have a tear in his eye when we were saying goodbye and of course every time I drove away I would have plenty of tears in my eyes.
This man, never missed a game of mine in high school and in college he even got to travel with Dad down to Arizona to watch me play in the National Tournament.
He was always so proud of all of us.  He kept on his fridge all of the newspaper clippings that Tyler and I were in.  Well I should say not all but the ones where we were the highlighted athlete of the week or about the small article about me at Kirkwood playing softball and the honors I received. 
He was the best Grandpa in the WORLD.  I miss you and grandma each day!



No comments:

Post a Comment