Wednesday November 20

Brother-In-Laws!  Yep!  That is who I am thankful for today!  I am lucky that Chris and Tony are my brother-in-laws.  Both are almost always willing to help us out.  Chris will help Randy out with the mustang (Tony not so much, but he enjoys taking the mustang out)!  Both are great with Noah and Memphis.  Tony is always there when we need him to watch our dogs when we head out of town (I honestly think he just likes our bed, but I would have to agree, it is pretty comfy)!  Tony is always playing with the kids (Noah, Zach and Memphis) and all 3 love the attention from him.

Thank you Chris and Tony for loving us like you do.  I hope you two know how much you mean to us!

Sorry guys, not the best picture, I am making a promise that over the holiday season that I have my camera out and taking lots of pictures!  Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment