Christmas

Wow, first sorry for not being on here in a while!  It has been a busy 2 weeks.  I hope you all have had a wonderful holiday season.  I know ours was wonderful and always great to see family and friends, even if those friends share the flu with you.  Yes, I got that awful Norovirus (I believe, if not it was some awful strand of the flu) and seemed to then spread it to the rest of my family.  It hit me Christmas Eve at Chris and Sara's house...ugh!  What a way to spend Christmas Eve with the family.  Christmas day I was feeling better and was able to make it down to Creston to see my family.
Let me just add that Memphis and Noah had a great Christmas.  We had so much fun!  
But within a few days Memphis and Noah each got it and and then Randy.  But by New Year's Eve we were finally virus free...knock on wood!!!
Okay I am going to try to do a recap in pictures of Christmas!  Several Christmases on here!
The spread of gifts that Santa left!  We must have been pretty good this year!

Noah showing off his Captain America poster he got from Santa.


 Christmas at Grandpa and Grandma Palmer's House
Zach trying to be patient to open all of his gifts!

Noah handing out gifts.

Uncle Tony helping Memphis open his Christmas gift.

Randy putting together Noah's gift

Noah riding his new gift from Grandpa and Grandma Palmer


 Christmas in Creston with the Hanson's

Emma and Tara with Memphis and Rigs

Memphis trying to figure out what Aunt Tori is up too!

Grandpa and Little Bear waiting to open gifts.

Everyone waiting to open gifts!


Rigs playing in the paper!

Grandpa with all of his great grandkids (well Emma being a grand kid)

Tony taking a self portrait of us!
The Hanson Family!  What a nice picture to have of all of us.  Thank you Tony for taking the picture.

Love you Jaycee!

The championship game of the ping pong tournament.  Tyler and Tara playing for Champion...Tyler won!

No comments:

Post a Comment