January 6

Friday!!!!!  I am so ready for the weekend as I am meeting up with some old Winterset friends for lunch on Saturday.  I can't wait to see them!
By the way, LOVE the weather we had yesterday!  I felt like we were living in the southern US.  It was around 65 degrees...WOW!!!  This no snow stuff is great (knocking on wood right now) and I hope we can go a while longer without!
Last night we got to go to the Des Moines Police Station for Noah's Cub Scouts meeting.  It was a really neat tour we got and I think the boys loved it.  The dad that had it all planned is an officer who just returned from Iraq.  He did a nice job of showing the boys all around the station and showing them what goes on.
I had never been there before so it was neat to look around.  And who knew that there was a museum on the 2nd floor?!?  Not me!  Kinda neat to look at all of the old "stuff" they had there.  Next time you are bored go take a look its free and will not take long to walk through.
Enjoy your weekend!
Noah behind bars!  This better be the only time I see him behind bars! ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment