Saturday January 14

Saturday was a day filled with fun!  Saturday morning, Randy, Noah, Craig, Chris and Zach all went to the John Deere Day at the Fairgrounds.  I think the little boys had a great time looking at all of the big tractors.
Saturday afternoon, Noah had his Pinewood Derby Race at Saydel High School.  He was so excited for his race.  He got 3rd place and was very proud.  Thank you to Grandma and Grandpa Palmer for coming and watching Noah as I know he was excited to have a cheering section!  Randy has already figured out how he and Noah will build the pinewood derby car different next year, they are already planning!
And even with all of the fun things we had to do on Saturday I still was able to get my workout in.  Today starts day 6 of the P90X and my body is still feeling it.  Like I have said, that is a good thing!
Happy Monday everyone and enjoy your week!
Noah and Zach chilling out on a John Deere


Everyone posing for a quick picture!

Noah waiting for the start of the race!

Noah's car is the red one that is in 3rd place!  His car did so well.

Getting his award.

All smiles to have a trophy!

No comments:

Post a Comment