Thursday January 26

3 years ago today a little boy named Zachary Tate Palmer was born to my brother-in-law and sister-in-law (Chris and Sara).  Today, Zach turns 3!  He is doing so well and growing so fast!  Zachary Tate we love you more than you know.  We love to watch you grow and learn...and your cousins Noah and Memphis think you are a pretty special little guy too!  Happy Birthday, Zach!

The last few nights we have been busy at our house.  Well I say busy but I think I really mean worn out!  Tuesday night we had to go meet with Noah's teacher and principal (had a great meeting with them and Noah is doing great academically, just now need to work on behavior).  Last night we had dinner at church with Tony and then home to work out!  By the way I am on week 3 of working out and am feeling good about working out.  Lots more energy (at times) and starting to lose the weight, not a lot but enough to keep me happy!

By the way, it is Thursday!  My favorite day of the week.  Why?  Well you have everything to look forward too, I love Fridays and the weekend.  Life is Good!

Happy Birthday Zach!!!

Zach, Memphis and Noah...not the best of pictures but it was all I had of the 3 of them.  Poor Memphis was about ready to fall out of Noah's lap, but he did get rescued right after this picture was taken!

No comments:

Post a Comment