Tuesday January 31

Happy 82nd Birthday to my Grandpa Bill!  You are one amazing man! 

Over the weekend Tyler and Tori got moved into their new house.  It is a very nice house that is out in the country near Norwalk.  I think I finally found the way I can get there without being on dirt/gravel roads!  They found a very nice house with LOTS of room.  I think Jaycee thinks they hit jackpot as she loves her new house.  By the way thank you for dinner last night, Tyler and Tori!

Ok single parents, good job to you!  With Randy being gone last night I had the kids to myself and it wasn't so bad until bed time.  I finally get Noah to bed and then Memphis.  Then I can't sleep, then Memphis wakes up screaming, finally falls back to sleep, I can't sleep, its now midnight, Memphis is back up, I give him a bottle of water as I think his belly hurts, finally asleep again, now 12:30am, I am still struggling falling asleep, I never do see 1am so I am assuming I fell asleep before 1am.  Noah gets up this morning and says, well Memphis slept good last night.  I look at Noah and say, "WHAT?"  He says, "Yeah I didn't hear him at all last night."  I say, "Well he was up a lot and crying."  Noah, "Guess I slept good last night if I didn't hear him."  Oh I hope Memphis and I sleep better tonight! 
Jaycee Mae!

Tyler, David, and Jeremy finally getting done moving everything.  This is the dining room.

Here is the kitchen...last night it looked much better as Tori got everything put away!

Living Room...again things on wall last night and looks more like a home!  I will put updated pictures as they get done decorating and unpacking.

Jaycee and Noah...by the way these two were so ornery on Sunday.

Riggins getting ready for a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment