Saturday January 28

Zach's Birthday Party!
We had a great time.  I think the boys did too!  Noah got all of his energy out of him and was able to swim and swim!  Memphis got his first taste of swimming and he LOVED it!  I have a feeling we will be out at the pool a lot this summer. 
Zach had a great party and we all had a great time.  His party was at the Adventureland Inn, they have a great pool area.  While we were celebrating, I ran into my friend Mandy and her kids as they were out celebrating her birthday (which is tomorrow, Happy Birthday Mandy)!
I took a ton of pictures so enjoy!
Memphis getting ready for his first swim!  We had to have the hat (yes I know we were inside, but we had to have something that made us look real adorable!)



Daddy holding Memphis in the water.  He seems to love it. 

Splashing in the water!

Birthday Boy Zach!  Having a blast swimming!

Zach and Chris taking a moment away from swimming so that I can take their picture.

Noah acting like a seal!  He really enjoyed swimming!

Sara and Zach!

Craig, Grandma Palmer and Grandma Bailey all taking a moment to listen to Noah's story!

Noah being a silly kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment