Friday January 20

It’s Friday, Friday
Gotta get down on Friday
Everybody’s lookin’ forward to the weekend, weekend
Friday, Friday
Gettin’ down on Friday
Everybody’s lookin’ forward to the weekend


Okay so this song was in my head and I had to share!  It is by Rebecca Black.

Last night I splurged from my diet and we went to El Rodeo (Mexican restaurant).   I thought I was being okay because I didn't eat my normal chicken chimi.  Instead I way over did it on the chips!  However, I did go home and workout for 45 minutes.  I may have worked off the chips!  I am back on track this morning and doing well.  I will say any of you looking for a good workout program I highly suggest P90X.  It is a great way to get moving and feeling great about yourself.  I actually look forward to working out (well most days)! 
Last night we had a real fussy baby.  Not for sure if it is because he may be teething or just wanted to be crabby, but he did sleep all night which he has been and that has been just WONDERFUL!

ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND!
Here are the faces that make me SMILE each day!


No comments:

Post a Comment