Thursday January 12

Sore.  As I continue on with my day the more sore I become!  But I guess that is a good thing as it means I actually worked out last night.  Randy and I finally got started on P90X last night and it is definitely a tough workout.  We will continue on tonight, hopefully that will help the soreness.

I have been behind on taking pictures so I will do my best to take a few tonight, but no promises!

Memphis is growing so fast right now.  He is so close to rolling over from his back to belly!  I can't wait for this to happen.  Right now he just rocks on his sides and he is so stinkin' cute grabbing his feet and rocking side to side!

We also welcomed in Winter last night.  Not excited, I have been enjoying the warm winter weather we have been having.  But I guess we do live in Iowa so I should just deal with it! 

Just had to show this picture of Noah on Christmas!  Yes, no snow and no coat!  I think those days are long gone as wind chills are in the negatives! 

A happy little Memphis from this last weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment