Tuesday January 17

Well Randy and I have made it 6 full days of working out.  Today is the one day of rest we get and then back at it tomorrow.  This is really a great workout and we like doing it, but it is very tough and at times we feel very uncoordinated, I can only imagine what we look like doing the workout!
Memphis and Noah are doing well.  Memphis is growing like crazy and Noah is trying to work on behaving at school but all in all doing well!
Last night we got snow.  I really do not like snow that much but like I have said before I MUST learn to deal with it as I live in Iowa...for god's sake it snows in Iowa (this is what I have to tell myself)!
Alright I really do not have pictures today as I can't find my charger for our camera.  That is on my to do list today when I get home is to find it and then take some pictures of the boys!  But right now the camera is dead...ugh!
Hope everyone is staying warm!
Sleeping Baby...only picture I had and it came from my phone!

No comments:

Post a Comment