Monday January 9

Over the weekend we had a lot of relaxing time which is just wonderful!  Saturday night we had dinner with Justin, an old friend.  It was so good to catch up with him and to see how he is doing.  We also asked Justin to be Memphis' other god-parent and he accepted.  He was very honored that we asked him!  Now we just need to set the date of the baptism.
This weekend we also made space in our basement to workout!  Yes, I am going to start a workout program this week.  Randy is going to do it with me.  We are going to try the P90X workout.  I hear it is tough, so hopefully I will get myself back into shape.  But also with working out our household will be eating healthier and less.  No more second helpings and sugars will be to a minimum.  Time to get healthy in 2012!  So to keep us on track, you can check in on us once in a while to see how we are doing.
This was supposed to be on Friday's post but I forgot to add them! 

Just about ready to roll over!

Love you!

Don't you just want to kiss those cheeks?!

No comments:

Post a Comment